We’ve been in Orlando, Florida at Walt Disney World Resort for just about 24 hours. And in that time, we have:
1) Discovered our new favourite resort, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
2) Enjoyed burgers and drinks by the pool
3) Fallen asleep in the sun (me) while (the boys) made sand castles and floated down a lazy river
4) Walked to Epcot simply to enjoy a Dole Whip
5) Savoured the best New England Clam Chowder
And just when I thought I’d had the perfect 24 hours, I enjoyed a coffee on the balcony in the morning with this view:
I am officially in my element. Tonight, the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration begins! We’ll be spending the day in Magic Kingdom before the festivities this evening. Have a wonderful day, all!