NOTE: The following giveaway is open to Canadians only.
Also note: This blog post contains affiliate links. Why? Because I’m a brand new Amazon Associate!
But of course I am; my love affair with Amazon.ca has spanned years – fifteen, to be exact – which is actually longer than any romantic relationship I’ve had. From DVDs to photography equipment, clothing to makeup – and now, even food and pharmacy items! – I take advantage of great prices, fast, FREE shipping and unparalleled selection.
Pictured above: Sojos Sunglasses – nineteen (19!!!) friends ordered these beauties when I featured them last month. You can see my girlfriends modelling the sunnies here and here and here! They’re just $17.99 with FREE shipping and returns for Amazon Prime members.
Now you may be thinking, Amazon Associate, yada yada yada, what’s in it for me? Totally fair!
1. You’ll learn about Amazon Prime. Friends, it will change your life. For only $79 per year (that’s only $6.58 per month – the price of a Frappuccino!) you can enjoy the following member benefits –
FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible items. (If the item you’re ordering is out of stock or unavailable to ship, they’ll get it to you two days after it’s back in stock.)
FREE Same-Day and One-Day Delivery on eligible items in select areas (see if you are in an eligible postal code), plus free standard shipping on eligible items. You’ll also grab discounted One-Day and Same-Day shipping where eligible, and no minimum purchase for shipping benefits.
Prime Video and Photos. Unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes for paid or free trial members, plus secure unlimited photo storage in Amazon Drive.
Twitch Prime. Members get exclusive discounts on physical games pre-orders and new releases. Twitch.tv users who link their Amazon Prime account get ad-free viewing on Twitch, a free Twitch channel subscription every 30 days, and exclusive access to free game content.
Prime Early Access. Get 30-minute early access to select Lightning Deals on Amazon.ca.|
Almost there? Sign up for a 30-day free trial today!
2. Every month, you’ll have a chance to WIN a $100 Amazon.ca gift card right here on Listen to Lena! How awesome, right? Check out my monthly posts for inspiration on the products and promos I’m loving, and be sure to let me know if you’ve had your eye on any of the great brands I feature.
3. Timely shopping guides. I promised shopping inspiration, so without further ado, here are my picks for beach day essentials! If you’re an Amazon Prime member, all of these items can be shipped to your door in two days or less.
Pictured above, clockwise from top:
1. Sport Brella. Forget those flimsy beach umbrellas! The Sport Brella will keep your skin safe and protected from over 99.5% of UVA and UVB rays. With side panels for extra protection and wind flaps for ventilation, you’ll get everything you need from this oversized umbrella.
2. Sojos Aviator Sunglasses. Confession: I own four pairs of Sojos sunglasses! And these beauties are under $20 – perfect for tossing into your beach bag for weekends away at the cottage.
3. Giant Flamingo Party Tube. Hand on heart, I ordered this inflatable on a Friday morning during rush hour traffic… and it was waiting on my doorstep by the time I arrived home at 5:00 PM. Every beach day needs a floating flamingo! And this one’s a TERRIFIC price at just $26.00. It’s been rated 5 stars too – go ahead, this one’s a no-brainer.
4. Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM Super Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker. Bring the party to the beach with this super-portable Bluetooth speaker with surprisingly big, clear, crisp 360-degree sound and big bass. You’ll enjoy 10 hours of musical happiness on a single battery charge.
5. Balmshelter Tinted Lip Gloss (SPF 17). Look good and protect your pucker from the sun’s harmful rays. The texture of this gloss is buttery smooth and it applies easily with no sticky residue.
6. Straw Tote. Pick your favourite straw tote – there are over 3,000 options on Amazon.ca!
7. Sun Bum SPF 30 Moisturizing Lotion. This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals, which are the main cause of premature skin aging.
Love what you see? Pop on over to Amazon.ca and grab your own beach day essentials before summer is up! You can also enter to win a $100 Amazon.ca gift card below. Good luck!