Hey fabulous readers! I hate to have a sans-blogging morning, but today I woke up with the determination to wrap up a bunch of things just waiting for me…
1. 80% of my hospital bag is packed. Of course, the remaining 20% probably includes the most vital items.
2. I have no idea what’s going to happen with Ryder when I go into labour. My mom and I must have a pow wow session re: the logistics of dropping him off and getting a car seat in her vehicle so that she can bring him to the hospital after the birth. At this point, our plan includes just getting up and leaving Ryder in his bedroom with some Cheerios and milk. Think he’ll miss us?
3. I have to put together a list of things that need to be taken care of while I’m there. Did you know my Visa payment date coincides with my due date? Not to mention my mortgage, car payment… urgh. I just want to get out without incurring NSF’s – or forgetting to pay bills altogether :)
So I’m taking this morning to get my sh*t together. If I have a chance, and there are some great deals I want to share, I’ll be back later on. Until then – my weekend begins, and have a great one too! xoxo