Note: This Giveaway is now CLOSED.
The first time I blogged about Visaperks.ca was back in July 2009 (view the lil’ old post here). Yes, it’s safe to say I’ve had a love affair with the site for some time. Habitual Visa-slinging shoppers such as myself will appreciate the perks that come with being a patron; the discounts are often an unexpected, sweet incentive. For example, did you know that until December 24th 2011, you can receive 25% off your entire purchase at GAP when you use your Visa (or Prepaid Visa) and present this coupon? Insane, I know!
You can make your own sale with Visaperks. (Quite dangerous for shopaholics like me, actually.)
This season, our good friends at Visa Canada commissioned an Ipsos Reid survey monitoring the holiday shopping habits of Canadians.
Canadian Holiday Shopping Trends
• 54% of Canadians have made an online purchase in the last 12 months.
• 51% of Canadians said that they are more likely than last year to shop online this holiday season.
• Crowds (35%), long lineups (22%) and parking lot chaos (11%) irk Canadians about holiday shopping.
• 72% of Canadians between 18-34 years old have made an online purchase in the last 12 months.
• More than half of Canadian males (53%) and females (55%) have made an online purchase in the last 12 months…