If you read just one post down, you’ll see I’m pretty much obsessed with banning bottled water. And what better way to enjoy H2O on the go than with SIGG Water Bottles!
These eco-friendly reusable bottles are the perfect accessory for anyone who is “green” but still wants to make a fashion statement. Made from pure aluminum and 100% recyclable, SIGG is the ideal alternative to plastic bottles and does not leach any harmful chemicals such as BPA, while alleviating the plastic waste dilemma that plagues our landfills and oceans. The durable bottles have a baked on, non-porous interior lining that is taste neutral.
I received a gorgeous Shadow Cat 20 oz bottle to review: bright fuchsia, catty design and incredibly sleek, it’s just so me. Finally, a manufacturer who appreciates that drinking water doesn’t have to be boring!
Looks aside, there are just so many features that I am in love with:
1. All SIGG bottles are BPA-free. Leave them out in the sun, bang them around and refill them to your heart’s content – all without the fear of dangerous chemicals leaking into your beverage. The bottles have a water-based, non-toxic liner that has been thoroughly tested to ensure 0% leaching – so absolutely no migration of either the liner or the outer shell will seep into your drink.
2. SIGG water bottles are light, shock and leak-proof. They are extruded from a single piece of aluminum (ingenious!), which guarantees maximum quality and stability. The internal coating is a baked-on enamel finish that is taste neutral and resistant to fruit acids, sucrose and sodium deposits – ensuring a fresh, clean taste. For anyone who’s ever experienced the unpleasant aftertaste in metal or plastic bottles, SIGG products are the answer.
3. SIGG’s reputation is second to none. They’ve been manufacturing and perfecting metal beverage bottles for over 100 years – long before the BPA scare! You can trust SIGG to produce products of the highest quality.
4. Ease of use. The best way to keep a SIGG bottle fresh and clean is washing it by hand. Its recommended to rinse your SIGG thoroughly under the faucet with warm, soapy water at the end of every use and let it air dry with the top off. How simple is that?
5. Kids SIGG. Why should adults have all the fun? Keep kids hydrated and happy with 10 oz bottles – perfect for little hands. Plus, the cool designs make these bottles as good to look at as they are to drink from.
And if you’re a Paul Frank lover like me, do check out the new Paul Frank SIGG – you can customize and personalize to unleash your inner monkey!
SIGG Water Bottles retail for between $17.99 and $29.99 USD, which is completely reasonable taking into consideration their quality, durability, pleasing esthetics… and the money you’ll save on bottled water! Full ban on bottles in effect my friends!