Note: The following giveaway is open to Canadians only.
Do you remember SKECHERS Week on Listen to Lena!, when I gave away 5 pairs of SKECHERS Shape-ups? Well, this wouldn’t be a Summer Fashion event unless I gave away 5 more, now would it? Woot!
Since most of my readers will be familiar with SKECHERS from my previous review, I”ll give y’all the Coles Notes version:
1. The goal with Shape Ups is to simulate walking on soft ground. SKECHERS has turned hard surfaces into comfortable ground through revolutionary technology (it’s science!) designed into the framework of the shoe. The core of this technology is in the dynamic rolling bottom, the soft foam insert under the heel and the dual-density midsole.
2. SKECHERS Shape-ups are not your typical orthodic sneaker. They are HOT as h*ll. Don’t believe me? Just check them out here.
3. Walking on softer, uneven surfaces forces you to engage muscles not normally used when walking on hard ground. Not only does this strengthen your muscles, but it also increases blood flow and reduces the impact on your joints and lower back.
4. Wearing SKECHERS Shape-ups will give you a body that is a cross between Kim Kardashian’s and Brooke Burke’s. Seriously, it’s science.
5. SKECHERS Shape-ups are the perfect supplement to your gym routine, or for any gals who may not have the time to exercise but want a proven, low-intensity method for toning and tightening up.
And now, here’s what you’ve been waiting for! Introducing the newest members to the Shape-ups family (click pictures to enlarge to view details):
Shape-ups LiV by SKECHERS, as worn by Brooke Burke and Kim Kardashian
– designed for walking and light running
– lightweight Resalyte midsole with sock-fit construction
– feels like you’re wearing nothing at all, very flexible
ProSpeed SRR, as worn by Brooke Burke
– designed for performance running
– lightweight Resalyte midsole and mid-foot strike technology
– dedicated runners and elite athletes love this shoe
– Exo-Skin seamless streamlined upper design
– designed for recreational running
– low profile, lightweight Resalyte midsole
– very light and flexible
– removable cushioned comfort insole
– designed for toning and walking
– Kinetic Toning Pods and lightweight Resalyte midsole
– great for all-day wear
– dynamic flex-grooves in outsole provide traction control
– comfortable sandal designed for toning and walking
– soft faux nubuck upper with wraparound side design
– cushioned and contoured comfort foam footbed
You can learn more about these Shape-ups, and more, online at SKECHERS Canada.
SKECHERS Shape-ups can be purchased at virtually any reputable retailer of sneakers and/or shoes, including SKECHERS retail stores! They retail for approx. $119.99, but several styles can be found on sale or on promotion. Visit their website to find a store near you.
To enter, check out the shoes featured above and decide which Shape-up fits your lifestyle best. Then, leave a comment here telling us which one it is, and why you’d like to win a pair of Shape-ups.
You can also qualify for extra entries! Remember, you must leave a separate comment for each. You can:
(1) Follow my blog, Listen to Lena! (2 extra entries!)
(2) “Like” Listen to Lena! on Facebook
(3) NEW Follow Listen to Lena! on Twitter
(4) “Like” SKECHERS Canada on Facebook
(5) Follow SKECHERS Shape-ups on Twitter
(6) Tweet daily: Please use this SKECHERS Shape-ups Giveaway Tweet.
I’ll draw for five (5) winners on August 14th. Good luck everybody!