NOTE: The following giveaway is open to Canadians only.
If there’s anything better than a refreshing icy beverage on a hot, summer day – like… oh… today! – I don’t want to know about it. In fact, if I was ever offered compensation in the form of frozen drinks… I just might consider the offer.
I suppose my love affair with iced coffees, fruit drinks and smoothies began years ago, when every celebrity was photographed with an iced beverage in tow. There’s just something about the combination of designer handbags and delicious drinks that makes want to have that lifestyle. And I’m not alone; the iced coffee market has grown in Canada in recent years, and a recent survey commissioned by Second Cup reveals that the majority of iced coffee beverages are still consumed out-of-home.
At Second Cup, customers can order an iced version of any espresso-based beverage, coffee or tea, any time of day, any time of year, and it will be handcrafted to exact specifications. And now… they’re offering a delicious blast of cool with the NEW Frozen Lemonade and a Black Cherry Smoothie! So, whether you’re craving an icy coffee or something a little different, there’s a chilled beverage on the menu for you.
To celebrate, the Second Cup Summer Drink Festival is featuring one of five favourite drinks at a special price – $3.49 for a medium (while supplies last) – all summer long. These icy heroes include:
- Chillatte – a chocolate frappe, ice cold, creamy and lightly sweet; made with Second Cup premium espresso
- NEW Black Cherry Real Fruit Smoothie – made with real black cherry fruit puree
- NEW Frozen Lemonade – Crisp, clean and refreshing; with a light and tangy real lemonade flavour
- Frrrozen White Hot Chocolate – The deliciously decadent taste of white chocolate blended with milk and ice
- Matcha Green Tea Frappé – a creamy and sweet source of antioxidants, with the revitalizing flavours of fresh herbal and green tea notes
The featured beverage changes every two weeks, so keep popping into Second Cup to find your favourite, and visit the Company’s new website at www.secondcup.com for more details. …