NOTE: The following giveaway is open to US/Canadian residents only.
It was a question that we weighed with much thought and consideration. It was a decision that we did not come to lightly; we spent many moments pondering, soliciting advice and listing the pros and cons.
“Should we bring a double stroller to Walt Disney World?”
To many, the answer would be glaringly obvious… YES! There’s so much walking to do, and with two toddlers, why take on the hassle of running after one – or two?
However, on the other hand, Ryder is a tall 4-year-old who hasn’t been in a stroller for almost two years now, so we questioned whether he would even cooperate and sit next to his little brother. Plus, aren’t double strollers bulky and awkward to travel with?
And then.. the heavens parted… and we were sent the Britax B-AGILE Double stroller to review. Or, as I like to call it – the Swagger Wagon 2.0.
Here’s Why it’s AWESOME:
– Quick-Fold with Automatic Chassis Lock
– Lightweight aluminum frame
– Less than 30.5 inches wide to fit through standard doorways
– Large under seat storage with access through front foot rest
– Two additional storage pockets behind seats
– Separate large canopies with ventilation windows
– Height adjustable handle
– CLICK & GO integrated adapter system
– No re-thread, adjustable, five-point harness and head pad
– Infinite seat recline positions
– Linked parking brake locks both rear wheels
– All-wheel suspension provides for a smooth ride
– Included: BRITAX CLICK & GO infant car seat receivers
– Appropriate from birth up to 50 lbs per seat
– MSRP (CAD) $499.99…