No one does it better than Bare Escentuals: with their limited edition bareMinerals Shimmer & Shine Collection ($68 CDN), show off your sweet or sexy side with an exclusive 10-piece collection chock-full of fabulous shades that glisten and gleam for a gorgeously modern look.
“The collection for eyes, cheeks, and lips contains two illuminating looks: Shimmer and Shine. Shimmer is full of light-reflective shades that set off brilliant sparkle for your eyes, cheeks, and lips. Shine offers that sexy, runway model sheen created with mega-watt High-Shine Eyecolors.”
The kit contains:
– Eyecolor in Shimmer (frosted cappuccino), Flicker (burnished violet), High Shine Gold Medal (pale gold), and High Shine Vapor (graphite)
– Big & Bright Eyeliner in Intense Black
– All-Over Face Color (sheer translucent glow)
– Pink Petal Blush (bright poppy pink)
– 100% Natural Lipgloss in With a Twist (tulip pink)
– 100% Natural Lipgloss in Sprinkles (diamond shimmer)
– Full Tapered Blush & Eye Brush
– Booklet featuring instructions for Shimmer and Shine looks
LOVE these shades. They’re perfect for any complexion! You can adjust the amount of sparkle in your application – barely there or shimmerlicious. When I first saw the Pink Petal blush I was disappointed – thinking it would look too bubble gum on my olive skin. But I was wrong! It’s actually the perfect, sweet baby pink and works amazingly well with the rest of the kit to give you a fabulous holiday glow.
Now of course, there’s a different kind of shine – the one that comes from bling. And what better way to stash your bling than the limited edition Tarina Tarantino Jewel Box Palette.
A $299 value for just $49 CDN, “this limited-edition collection brings together eyeshadows, mascara, lip gloss, and a primer in a high quality silver jewelry box decorated in true Tarina fashion—it integrates skulls, flowers, and bows like only she can. The chest opens to reveal an oval makeup mirror. Its removable top tier holds the included makeup. Lift it out to uncover a hidden velvet-lined compartment for storing jewelry.“
The set contains:
– 12 Eye Dream Hypershadows in Buckle, Brooch, Beaded, Toggle, Sequin, Suede, Ribbon, Butterfly Black, Headband, Facet, Petit Chapeau, Chain, Bright Owl, Baby Sparkle, Violette, Cinematic
– Mini Pearl Glow Primer
– Gem Gloss in Ruby Headphones
– Fleur de Lash Mascara in Black Opal
HOT! I have to admit I’m in love with the deeply pigmented shadows, and Tarina’s Pearl Glow Eye Primer is a MUST have to set off your holiday looks. The primer is infused with mica which helps create its iridescence, and makes it a terrific base for eye makeup while adding just a hint of sparkle. It can be worn alone to give eyes a subtle shimmer, or under any eye color to create a brighter, sparkling undertone.
Of course, you simply can’t beat the fact that it’s two gifts in one – the velvet-lined jewelry compartment hints at luxury, and the jewel box will be used long after the makeup has been enjoyed. At under $50, I would have to make this an honourable mention for the Stocking Stuffer Series :)
Both limited edition palettes are available online and in-store for – you guessed it – a limited time.
One lucky Listen to Lena! reader will win a Tarina Tarantino Jewel Box Palette and Pearl Glow Eye Primer (value $64). To enter, simply visit Tarina Tarantino on Sephora.com and leave a comment here, telling us your favourite Tarina Tarantino product, or which product you’d like to try.
You can also qualify for extra entries! Remember, you must leave a separate comment for each. You can:
(1) Follow my blog, Listen to Lena!
(2) “Like” Listen to Lena! on Facebook
(3) “Like” Sephora on Facebook
(4) Follow Sephora on Twitter
(5) Tweet about this giveaway (tiny URL: http://tinyurl.com/2vcfvsk)
(6) You may Tweet daily.
I’ll draw for a winner on December 31st. Good luck everybody!