Note: The following giveaway is open to Canadians only.
It’s annual. It’s unavoidable. And sometimes, it’s a pain in the behind. It’s tax season.
If you’ve already completed your 2014 income tax return, congratulations! Hopefully by now you’re enjoying your refund, or have paid the amount owing and put it out of your mind. And if you’ve yet to file your taxes… two weeks, friends! The deadline is in two weeks.
Of course, you may have a small reminder of tax season… papers, documents, receipts, invoices, agreements…. and what should you do with it all? If your gut reaction is simply to throw it in the trash, STOP! You may be putting yourself at risk for identity theft.
The answer? Shred, shred, shred.
I’m once again pleased to partner with Fellowes Canada, the global leader in paper shredder design and engineering, providing the highest quality personal and general office business shredders on the market. With their innovative “Jam Blocker” technology and Energy Savings System, they’ve earned a reputation as the “World’s Toughest Shredders”.
Now y’all know I love my Fellowes Powershred 63cb Cross-Cut Shredder; it’s a staple in my home office. Features:
– Jam Blocker blocks jams before they start
– SafeSense Technology stops shredding when hands touch the paper opening
– Energy Savings System provides optimal energy efficiency 100% of the time – in use and out of use
– Shreds 10 sheets per pass into 5/32”x 2” cross-cut particles (Security Level 3)
– Shreds for up to 8 minutes before a 20 minute cool down period
– One year product warranty and five year cutter warranty
I’ll never tire of saying this: every home needs a shredder. And Fellowes makes it easy and affordable to safely dispose of all your personal records, thereby reducing the chances of being a victim of identity theft. Every tax season, I put the shredder to the test with a whole year’s worth of statements and receipts. I’ve shredded old credit cards. I’ve shredded documents with staples and paper clips. I’ve even shredded CDs – yes, CDs! …