Travelling with kids is a challenge.
Let me just put that out there, lest you believe my Instagram reel is real life. (Hint: it’s not always sunshine and smiling faces.) Now don’t get me wrong; I didn’t say it was impossible, or even difficult. I simply stated the obvious: travelling with kids can (and will) throw a wrench into your best laid plans. That’s why when it comes to Mexico or Caribbean travel, I always recommend booking a quality all-inclusive resort with a reputable vacation provider, such as Air Canada Vacations. They take a lot of the guesswork out of arranging a perfect family vacation, leaving you with more time to enjoy your family and less time spent pouring over the details.
But why should you book an all-inclusive resort? Let me count the ways!
1. Convenience. Beach time, pool time, tours and excursions, restaurants – you name it – you can find it all in the same place, and often, with on-site support to assist you with your in-the-moment vacation dreams. All-inclusive vacations are packaged to maximize fun with limited planning on your end; simply decide when you want to travel, where you want to go and select from a variety of resorts that cater to families, big and small!
2. Budget-friendly planning. Keep in mind that “all-inclusive” does not always mean “all included”; often, you’ll need to splurge for a special excursion or day at the spa. But for the most part, your major vacations costs (flights, accommodations, hotel transfer, food, beverages and on-site recreation) are packaged in one price, allowing you to carefully budget for your vacation in paradise. Plus, with year-round deals and incentives to book (room upgrades, resort credits, etc.) you can make your vacation dollar stretch even further.
HOT TIP: Save up to 50% off packages with Air Canada Vacations’ Winter Clearance! Offer ends March 11, 2018.
3. Something for everyone. All-inclusive resorts cater to all guests, young and young at heart, so you can be assured that everyone will find unique ways to spend their time away. However, when travelling with kids, it’s no surprise that parents tend to select properties that specialize in family fun. My advice? Check out Play:
– KIDS EAT, PLAY AND STAY FREE
– Pre-boarding for families
– Dedicated pool areas or sections for kids
– Supervised kids’ clubs and more!
(You can also upgrade to Play More for even more perks, including seat selection and in-flight meal vouchers.) Play is available at select resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean, and is perfect for families travelling with children between 2-12 years old. This year, I’m dreaming of Jamaica – and have my eye on Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa!
4. A Taste Above. Sure, you can eat your fill at the daily buffet, but with so many properties boasting fine dining restaurants – included in your package – why not indulge in Japanese, Italian, Mediterranean or regional delicacies? Just keep in mind that most a la carte restaurants require reservations (and fill up quickly!) so your first stop upon arrival should be to secure your dining plans. The best part? You can bring the little ones along or inquire about the kids club or babysitting services in order to enjoy some adult time.
5. Safety first. Travelling to different country can be a little daunting, especially with the kids in tow. The beauty of all-inclusive resorts is that you’re assured of a safer experience, as the grounds are reserved for guests only and the food, water and beverages are inspected for quality and consumption. Plus, when you book your all-inclusive getaway with Air Canada Vacations, shuttle service is included to get you from the airport to resort in a timely and safe manner, with agents holding clearly marked signs to take you and your family to your waiting transportation.
Have I convinced you that an all-inclusive vacation is the way to go when travelling with little ones to Mexico or the Caribbean? I hope so! If you have any questions about booking an all-inclusive vacation, don’t hesitate to leave a comment. Until then, why not take advantage of one of these fabulous deals for a spring vacation in paradise?
This post is sponsored by Air Canada Vacations. The opinions on this blog, as always, are my own.