Moms are masters of their domain.
We know how to stretch a dollar and roll with the punches. We can carpool six children and feed a party of twenty. We have eyes at the back of our heads and a sixth sense for when our kids are up to something, well, shifty.
We know how to organize a refrigerator… just kidding! We don’t. We have no idea how to organize a refrigerator.
Mom truth: if you have offspring under the age of 25 who are currently living in your household, your fridge is likely crammed with a variety of delicious foods (and some forgotten leftovers). There is no rhyme or reason as to how the food is stored… which ultimately leads to a decrease in overall storage space. But let’s face it: conventional refrigerators don’t allow for creative storage options. Until now.
Introducing the Whirlpool® Smart French Door Refrigerator.
Completely and intuitively re-imagined on the inside, the pantry-inspired layout in the Whirlpool Smart French Door Refrigerator is designed to use space more efficiently with a unique shelving system for families to fit and find all their edible favorites, making it the easiest refrigerator to organize1.(If you just uttered Sweet Moses that is an incredible fridge… you wouldn’t be alone.)
Here’s where it’s a dream from an organizational standpoint: Every section, shelf and bin in the French Door Refrigerator was re-designed to deliver smart organization with greater access and better visibility to change the way families think about storing food. Key innovations include:
– Infinity slide shelves that line the perimeter of the fridge, so you can move small items to the edges and make room for big, high-use items front and center.
– “Industry-first Flippers” – these allow you to adjust the shelves up or down without having to clear the shelves completely.
– The PerfectPlaces™ system has just the right spot reserved for every item, so the refrigerator and freezer spaces no longer become a dumping ground with overflowing bins. (Sounds like your present situation? Mine too!)
– Gallon door bins give families the most gallon door bin storage in the industry¹ , while a small items bin and treasure™ bin help keep the little items in clear sight.
– Asymmetrical crispers with dividers to display fresh produce like bell peppers up front, and store bags of apples in the back.
– A full-width “platter pocket” shelf, which slides out entirely to get to favorite foods easier. It’s spaced from the other shelves at a height specifically for wide, flat items so families have a special spot for brownie pans, lasagna dishes and pizza boxes.
Combine all these features – plus more – and it equates to 30% MORE storage room1!
Of course, if you’re motivated by “cool tech” features you’ll also want to know this – by activating “Party Mode” in the Whirlpool mobile app, the refrigerator automatically makes ice faster so you’ll have a full bin faster! It will also lower temperatures inside, anticipating loss of coolness when the fridge doors open and close more often as you entertain at home. Plus, smart notifications will alert you of a power or WiFi outage, and even reminds you to change the air and water filters.
The Whirlpool Smart French Door Refrigerator won 2016 CES Innovation Awards in the SmartHome and Home Appliances categories – and after hearing about the features, I can certainly see why!
For more information, to join the conversation and see the company’s care-centric product innovations and conceptual inspirations come to life, visit ces.whirlpool.com and follow #EveryDayCare.
This post has been sponsored by Whirlpool. The opinions on this blog, as always, are my own.
¹ Among leading french door bottom mount refrigerator brands