Note: The following giveaway is open to Canadians only.
Next up – what’s not to love about the HP TouchSmart 320-1030 Desktop PC? I could ramble off the specifications – which you can find here – but since I don’t talk techie, I thought I’d break it down for you in a way even my toddlers can understand:
1) The HP Touchsmart features a large (20”) HD LED backlit diagonal widescreen, which is irresistible to children and doubles as an entertainment hub. My little guys enjoy many the YouTube video (sigh, in the form of Toopy and Binoo, not Katy Perry) on the computer, and I love that I can adjust the tilt, brightness and sound effortlessly.
2) The streamlined and slender design is terribly simple and forever rids you of messy cables and wires. When was the last time you were able to simply pick up your desktop and relocate it to another room – in less time than it takes for Windows to shut down? The HP TouchSmart gets around in our house, from kitchen, to bedroom, to basement. In fact, I am currently blogging from my dining room table – I know, not the most strategic place for a PC, but a mama’s gotta get her work done!
3) The HP TouchSmart has just the right amount of power, thanks to an AMD A4-3400, 2.7 GHz, 4.0 GT/s HT3 processor. (Okay, I promised I wouldn’t go all techie on you, and I’ll admit I have no idea what that means… except that the computer runs well and stuff opens in a flash. Seriously, I have no complaints whatsoever here.)
4) Long-distance loved ones? It just got easier to stay connected with the PC’s integrated webcam with built-in microphone. Record and upload to YouTube, Facebook or Flickr in seconds – and add a whimsical background or emotion to make your videos come to life. (I’m still playing around with much of the special effects, but trust me, your kids will have a ball.)
5) In case you missed the operative word in TOUCHsmart, yes, this PC works just like a tablet! With an intuitive HP touch screen, a host of built-in, touch-enabled apps and the ability to simply touch the screen to immerse yourself in your favorite movies and games, this computer has “family favourite” written all over it. Of course, with every pro comes a con, and the only word of caution I have for those with toddlers is that a touch screen sometimes gives a child too much freedom, if you know what I mean!
The HP TouchSmart 320-1030 Desktop PC is affordably priced at just $799, and will no doubt double (triple?) as a home computer, entertainment center and tablet. It is perfect for all types of families – especially for ones going from tots to toddlers!
One lucky Listen to Lena reader will win an HP TouchSmart 320-1030 Desktop PC, valued at $799! To enter, simply fill the form below with your qualifying entries. Good luck every one!