#GameDayFood Twitter Party Terms and Conditions
No Purchase Necessary to enter or win. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR
ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH TWITTER (“Twitter”). A Twitter ACCOUNT AND INTERNET ACCESS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU (“ENTRANT” OR “YOU”) MUST AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES:
1. Eligibility. The #GameDayFood Twitter Party is open only to legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who have a twitter account, and are over age eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Maple Leaf Foods (and members of the immediate families and households of such employees), and their respective affiliated and associated and related companies, agents, subsidiaries, suppliers, printers, and distributors, franchisees, and all of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) will not be eligible.
2. Sponsor. Maple Leaf Foods, 6897 Financial Drive, Mississauga, ON, L5N0A8
3. Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in this Twitter Party constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Twitter Party. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
4. Submission Entry Period. Entrants may make submissions via twitter following guidelines outlined in How to Enter (“Entry”) between the hours of 8:00pm and 9:00pm EST on January 27, 2015. Date and time can change based on twitter’s status. If date and time are changed entrants who have RSVP’d will be notified via twitter using appropriate hashtag. (#GameDayFood )
5. How to Enter: a. Submissions: To enter the Twitter Party entrants must submit a tweet during official party hours of 6:00pm and 7:00pm EST on February 4, 2016 using the #GameDayFood hashtag. b. Entry: By entering you agree that your Submission conforms to the conditions provided above (“Submissions”) and that Sponsor may disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if it believes, in its sole discretion that your Submission fails to conform. Submissions must be submitted during the Entry Period. There is no limit to the number of entries. Only entries submitted during the Entry Period will be considered. Prizes. The prizes will consist of i) 9 (nine) #GameDayFood Prize Packs consisting of Maple Leaf Prime® , Schneiders® & Frank’s RedHot® products and/or coupons. (ARV $100.00 CDN) ii) 1 (one) #GameDayFood Grand Prize consisting of 1 55’ Big Screen TV (ARV $1,500.00 CAD).
a. All Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All Prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide a Winner with their Prize, the Sponsor may elect, to provide such Winner with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value.
b. Prizes will be awarded using a random drawing. Winners will be notified via twitter of their winnings. Winners must respond within 24 hours with shipping information. If winner does not respond, an alternate winner will not be chosen from valid entries.
c. Prizes are shipped directly from Sponsor and winner is not responsible for shipment of prizing, shipping fees, or insurance. We will make every effort to ensure your prizes are delivered within 45 days but are not liable for receipt after 90 days. e.) Winner of grand prize must answer a skill-testing question correctly. Odds of winning are based on the number of tweets during the Entry Period. 7. Entrant’s Personal Information. Your personal information will be used for prize fulfillment only and for no other use or intention.