It’s no secret that I’m a Life Made Delicious Connector – or, in other words, a brand ambassador for healthy and delicious food. But I just realized that maybe y’all aren’t completely familiar with how awesome the site is, so I thought I’d provide the necessary deets to get you started!
1) Easy Recipes – It kind of speaks for itself, doesn’t it? If you are short on time but would rather bypass take-out for a nutritious, homemade meal, click on over and search through thousands of recipes and quick & easy ideas. The recipes are even broken down into Most Popular, Top-Rated, Today’s Tasty Recipe and more! Or, if you have an ingredient/occasion in mind but need further inspiration, you can also search by Main Ingredient, Meal Type, Occasion, Special Diet or Brands. It really is SO easy to find the perfect recipe!
2) Videos – Are you a show & tell kind of person? Take advantage of numerous videos to help you master different cooking techniques that’ll make your life easier and more delicious. Also, be sure to check out the recipe videos for drool-worth meals you’ll want to make tonight!
3) Blog Made Delicious – Since food bloggers are our friends, get real advice and fresh recipe ideas that have already been tested in their kitchens – and approved by their kids! (I’m a big fan of Jennifer, the Domestic Goddess, but they’re all awesome!)
4) Tips & Ideas – Everything from how to plan the perfect Pirate P-aaar-ty to breathing life into leftovers. Some fabulous tricks that every mom should know! My Faves: Bake the boredom away, Don’t lose sleep over your kid’s sleepover, Packed lunches that pack a punch, Put down the phone; pick up a recipe.
5) Offers – Hello! Saving money is always in style! This week, save 50¢ on Bisquick Shake ‘n Pour.
6) Product Pantry – Get to know the family of General Mills products. Explore the brands, find out what’s new and check out the featured recipes that will have to rushing to your pantry.
Et voila! The perfect website to make life delicious.
“When you register for the Life Made Delicious website and email program, you open the door to exclusive recipes, offers and perks from your favourite General Mills brands.”