NOTE: The following giveaway is open to Canadians only.
In the past, it wasn’t easy for Canadian gals to get the makeup brands they love all in one place. Often, it involved settling for the usual department store standbys, or making a trip to a major city in hopes of stumbling upon a cosmetics mecca. That is, until now…
eBeauty.ca is Canada’s newest online shopping destination for EVERYTHING beauty. Truly a one stop shop for hair care, skincare, cosmetics, fragrance, bath & body, men’s products and beauty tools, eBeauty.ca grants Canadians access to the brands they know and love as well as to the prestige and niche brands they crave.
1. You can find over 300 premium brands such as Fekkai, B.Kamins, Consonant Skincare and Jemma Kidd (to name a few) at your fingertips – 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. In fact, eBeauty.ca currently stocks over 7,500 products!
2. eBeauty.ca’s offerings are ever-changing, seasonally fashionable and several are natural and eco-friendly. Essentially, many of the products keep you and the environment beautiful.
3. The products ship from Canada, so there is no stress about brokerage fees, extra charges, etc. And it isn’t it wonderful having prices displayed in Canadian dollars? PLUS, for a limited time, you can score FREE shipping on orders of $25 or more! (Now THAT’s pretty awesome.)
4. The site is incredibly easy to navigate and I LOVE how the product overviews are broken into “The Basics”, “Why You’ll Love it” and “What’s Included.” You can also find information for suggested usage and ingredients, which helps you make informed purchases. In fact, the only thing missing from the site, in my humble opinion, is a section for customer reviews.
The wonderful gals at eBeauty.ca sent me a few “Mommy” inspired goodies to try out.
Pictured above, clockwise from left: Mustela “Hydra Bebe”, 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream, Mommy Makeup “Mommy’s Kisses” and h.wood beauty Lip Shine in “Plum”.
Since I’ve been swatching up a storm through this entire event, I opted to enjoy the makeup later and immediately put the 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream to the test. The promise:
– 97% saw reduction of puffiness
– 87% saw reduction of dark circles
– 93% say it reduced the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
– 100% say it improved skin hydration
– 93% say it improved skin firmness/elasticity
I was a bit skeptical at first, because frankly, the bottle resembled something I could put together on my own – no fancy packaging, instructions or sleek lines. But if there’s one thing mommies (especially mommy bloggers) have, it’s dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. So I knew I had to at least give it a try.
The formula is airy like a mousse and absorbs into the skin instantly. Did I mention that it smells exactly like a chocolate doughnut? It’s true! I know it’s supposed to be coffee beans, but I swear I thought I was in Timmies for a second. Perceived fragrance aside, the cream is 100% natural, 100% vegan, and gluten-free.
I used the cream for 7 days and while I can’t agree that my dark circles are dramatically lighter, I can say that my eyes are less puffy, have a smoother appearance and are generally less tired-looking. And at just $25 per bottle (which of course, ships to your door at no cost), I wouldn’t hesitate recommending it to a mommy who’s looking to change up her routine. Score!
eBeauty.ca is the ultimate online store for hard-to find beauty products in Canada. Makeup to skincare, nail polish to perfume, you can find and buy your fave cosmetics from the convenience of your own home, 24/7.
One lucky Listen to Lena! reader will win an eBeauty.ca Gift Basket, valued at $175! In it, you’ll find summer-inspired products from drool-worthy brands such as CARGO, stila, Jemma Kidd, Juara, Whish Hair and more – all tucked into a gorgeous clutch purse.
To enter, simply visit eBeauty.ca and find one (1) favourite product that you wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to a friend, OR three (3) products that you would love to get your hands on. Then, leave a comment here telling us about the item(s).
You can also qualify for extra entries! Remember, you must leave a separate comment for each. You can:
(1) Follow my blog, Listen to Lena! (2 extra entries!)
(2) “Like” Listen to Lena! on Facebook
(3) NEW Follow Listen to Lena! on Twitter
(4) “Like” eBeauty.ca on Facebook
(5) Follow eBeauty.ca on Twitter
(6) Tweet daily: Please use this eBeauty.ca Giveaway Tweet.
I’ll draw for a winner on August 21st. Good luck everybody!