*The following giveaway in open to Canadians only*
I hope you all have been enjoying my It’s One of A Kind! features on Canadian artists – there’s PLENTY more to come!
If you you don’t mind, let’s deter for a second for some fabulous news…
I’m delighted to announce the Aquafresh Advanced Futures Contest – where you can share your wish on www.aquafresh.ca/contest for a chance to WIN a $10,000 RESP, courtesy of new Aquafresh Advanced!
We all have many wishes for our children, and I believe one of the major responsibilities of parenting is to teach our children to believe in the power of their own dreams. Before Ryder was born, I pictured an athlete. A school treasurer. An actor who would star in a movie alongside Brad Pitt (thereby having to make the necessary introductions, of course). Then, once I laid eyes on my son, I only wanted one thing: for him to be a healthy, happy individual.
And if they want to become actors and work with Brad Pitt, I guess I could deal with that too.
What are your wishes for your child? Visit the Aquafresh Advanced Futures Contest before November 30th, and you can help make dreams a reality with a $10,000 RESP!
Aquafresh Advanced, an enamel strengthening formula, contains active fluoride which penetrates deep into tooth enamel to strengthen teeth from the inside out – for strong, healthy-looking teeth for a lifetime.
Get your kids brushing with these helpful tips:
– Make it a habit. Children should get into a healthy routine of brushing after breakfast and before bed. They should brush for at least two minutes so that the fluoride has time to work.
– Limit the amount of toothpaste. Children under 6 years of age don’t need more than a pea-sized amount of fluoride toothpaste to clean effectively. This will also help that tube last a little longer!
– Be supportive. Up until first grade or later, kids will need supervision and coaching to brush properly. Make brushing more fun by playing or singing a favorite song, setting a timer to count down two minutes, or offering to read a favorite story as a reward.
ENTER TO WIN!
Have some toothbrushing tips and tricks? Leave a comment on this post with your favourite tip, and one lucky Listen to Lena! reader will win a Philips Sonicare for Kids Toothbrush valued at $70, and a sample of Aquafresh Advanced toothpaste!
You can also qualify for extra entries! Remember, you must leave a separate comment for each. You can:
(1) Follow my blog, Listen to Lena!
(2) Tweet about this giveaway (tiny URL: http://tinyurl.com/37zopx8)
(3) You may Tweet daily.
I’ll draw for a winner on November 22nd. Note: Participants can enter on multiple blogs but are only eligible to win once. Good luck!
I am participating in the Aquafresh Advanced Futures program by Mom Central on behalf of GSK. I received a sample of Aquafresh Advanced and gift card as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.