To quote Miley Cyrus: “Pink isn’t just a colour, it’s an attitude too!” And did you know….
– Bright pinks, like the color red, stimulate energy and can increase the blood pressure, respiration, heartbeat, and pulse rate. They also encourage action and confidence.
– Pink has been used in prison holding cells to effectively reduce erratic behavior.
– The Chinese had not recognized the color pink until they had contact with Western culture, and the Chinese word for pink translates as “foreign colour.”
– In 1947, fashion designer Elsa Schiaparelli introduced the color “hot pink” to western fashion. She dubbed the shade “Shocking Pink,” though today the color is more well-known as “magenta.”
– Pastries taste better when they come out of pink boxes or served on pink plates (it only works with sweets). Pink makes us crave sugar. (source: www.sensationalcolor.com)
So… “Pinking” this hue is right for you?
All items displayed above are available at SHOP.CA, where you can enjoy FREE shipping on ALL orders, free returns, and an enviable level of customer service and loyalty perks.