Note: The following giveaway is open to residents of Ontario, Canada only.
Summertime is the absolute best.
This year, admittedly, it took a little longer for Mother Nature to nudge the temperature over to double digits. But that’s okay – Canadians have short memories (and short summers!) so you know we’ll make the most of the warm weather while we can.
Because we live in an urban area, our boys have been indoors for most of the winter and spring (also known as “second winter”). While they’ve found ways to keep themselves entertained, there’s no substitute for fresh air and outdoor play. By nature, kids have a lot of energy to expend, and our Springfree Trampoline is perfect for encouraging time together outside.
Here’s how a Springfree Trampoline is an investment in your child’s health and happiness.
1. Jumping is fun. It’s really, really fun. Our 8-year old actually goes out on the trampoline after breakfast and before he heads to school! At first I was skeptical about him beginning his day with play – would it disrupt his concentration at school? – but we soon realized that his focus, attention and energy levels actually improved after releasing those endorphins. He loves his morning workout, and now I love it, too!
2. Mother Nature has gifts. There’s no doubt about it: getting outdoors on a regular basis improves your child’s wellbeing. Fresh air contributes to cleaner lungs, sunshine offers a natural dose of vitamin D and the light physical exertion provided by play on a Springfree Trampoline can help decrease hyperactivity and depression.
3. Kids benefit from creative and interactive play. I’ve found my boys recreating their favourite movies (with soundtrack!) on our trampoline. I’ve seen one little guy have “go camping” and his brother use the trampoline as his quiet place to get away from a noisy household. They can play interactive video games via the Springfree tgoma system or test their coordination (and hang time!) shooting hoops. All of these bonus play opportunities keep my boys outside, longer, and happier.
We’ve owned a Springfree Trampoline for a year now – in fact, you may recall that we surprised the boys for their birthdays last May. Has the novelty worn off? Not even a little. If the morning workouts and afternoon campouts – daily! – aren’t enough to convince you the trampoline is well loved, perhaps you need to own one for yourself… after all, seeing is believing!
Which brings me to my BIG news – I’m giving away a Springfree Trampoline! One lucky reader in Ontario, Canada will WIN a Springfree Trampoline of his/her choice – including delivery and professional setup.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Play by the rules! Read the Full Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions.
2. Visit www.springfreetrampoline.ca and then leave a comment on this post, telling me which trampoline you have your eye on, and why you’d like to win!
The contest ends on June 30, 2018 and I’ll draw for a winner on July 3, 2018. Good luck!
This post is sponsored by Springfree Trampoline. The opinions on this blog, as always, are my own.