NOTE: The following giveaway is open to Canadians only.
If you caught my last post, 5 Reasons to Live Your Life in 4K, you’ll know that I enthusiastically endorse the Samsung 4K SUHD TV and Rogers NextBox 4K. And really, why wouldn’t I? With a new era of picture quality, allowing users to view an even wider range of brilliant and vibrant colours, deep contrast, incredible brightness and 4K resolution, you can think of it as an investment into your happiness.
And I’m pretty damned happy living life in 4K.
However, I would be remiss to equate a vibrant life with simply a high quality (okay, ultra high quality) viewing experience. Life in 4K encompasses so much more! So, now that I’ve provided reasons to live your life in 4K, I’m here to show you *how* to do so, with gusto.
1. Take a Dream Vacation. Did you know that 26 per cent of Canadians are not using paid vacation days provided by their employer? It’s no secret that one of the barriers to travel is simply not having the funds to do so. But I’m here to tell you that’s hogwash. (Clearly, I’ve decided to tell you in a British accent.) We can all find the time and money to get away – we just have to prioritize travel and attribute a value to the benefits we derive from it.
Sit down with family or friends and decide on your dream getaway, and then take steps – every single day – to save for it. Perhaps it’s collecting the change from drive thru orders or setting aside a fixed amount on each paycheque. Then, open a savings account strictly for your vacation. Living in 4K includes realizing that rest and relaxation are keys to happiness.
(Travelling soon? Check out my post on things You Can (Totally) Leave Home Without.)
2. Keep in Touch. Living in 4K is only brilliant when you have friends to enjoy it with. However, it’s all too easy to lose touch; we’ll mean to connect with a particular friend who we haven’t seen in ages, but our good intentions never seem to manifest into actions. Make the time, and effort, to stay in touch with loved ones. Whether it’s a girls’ night out or an afternoon catch-up call, you’ll never regret time spent laughing, commiserating or simply letting things off your chest.
There’s even an eBook on the subject. How to Stay in Touch: 27 Ways to Make it Happen is a 40-page manual that offers tips and tricks on how to stay in touch with the people you love in your life. And here’s the best part; it’s not as hard as you think to stay in touch. You just need to figure out what works for you.
(Need some motivation? All of Rogers Share Everything Plans come with the option of unlimited nationwide calling for just $5 more per month, so you can reach out more often.)
3. Splurge on Something AWESOME. Those who live their life in 4K know that life is short and you can’t take it with you when you’re gone. So, if you’ve been meaning to treat yourself to a little (or big) something, now is the time! After all, if you’re constantly worried about tomorrow, you won’t live for today. Hakuna matata, friends!
My recommendation: There’s no better way to live your life in 4K than with the Samsung 4K SUHD TV and Rogers NextBox 4K. Based on the 350+ comments on my last post, y’all have already identified your favourite feature. And with 44 Blue Jays home games left in the 2016 baseball season (at time of publishing), you’ll have a chance to catch all the action with a picture quality so real, it’s like you’re there.
Here’s what you’ll need to get the most out of 4K:
1. NextBox 4K. You can pick one up at a Rogers retail store, or simply book a technician to install – the choice is yours!
2. Rogers 4K content. Watch Blue Jays games on Sportsnet 4K (998) and Sportsnet ONE 4K (997). You’ll find great non-sports 4K programming on Channel 999.
3. A 4K-ready TV, like the Samsung 55″ SUHD 4K Flat TV. Call 1-888-ROGERS1 or visit select Rogers stores for a 4K demo.
And THAT, my friends, is how to live your life in 4K. Travel, connect and treat yourself – what a way to live your most vibrant life possible!
To celebrate all things 4K, my friends at Rogers, who provided my NextBox 4K and SUHD 4K television, are offering Listen to Lena readers the chance to win a Toronto Blue Jays fan pack valued at $150! Included – his and her Jays gear! (Photo above is for illustrative purposes only; actual prize contents may differ.)
Simply fill the form below with your qualifying entries. Good luck!