The following giveaway is open to US and CAN residents.
You may be thinking: What do labels have to do with beauty? It’s actually quite simple – I’ve got a ton of makeup. Like, almost enough to fill a home aquarium. Some of it’s mine, some I’ve set aside to review, and some of it I intend to give away. So how do I keep it all organized?
With Oliver’s Labels, of course.
Now take a look at those labels.
Click picture to enlarge if you must.
Did you notice something about the labels?
Their fabulous Pucci-inspired design?
The different shapes and sizes?
The Lena-esque colour combination?
But did you happen to notice…
That there are no freakin’ dinosaurs or butterflies in sight?
That’s right, Oliver’s Labels are for ADULTS too! In fact, with so many fashion forward designs, including Roberto Cavalli Inspired, Rococo, Camo, London Primrose and more, you’ll make excuses to brand items with your posh new labels.
Of course, you could buy Oliver’s Labels for your child – in fact, I’m loving their clear and easy to read allergy labels, such as No Nuts, No Dairy, etc. And, they do have super cute designs with dinosaurs and butterflies. But I’ve been there, done that, and have a drawer full of labels for my little guys. This time, mama gets to play with stickers!
I opted for a customized package of Original Labels, Mini Labels and Mini Bag Tags.
1. I’ll say it again, the designs. I simply have not come across another brand that offers such vivid, colourful labels with the benefit of being dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer and outdoors-safe.
2. The Found-it Tracking System. Since I knew that I’d be using my labels for mostly small, personal beauty items, I didn’t opt to incorporate Oliver Label’s Found-it code, a FREE online Lost-and-Found system that let’s your stuff find it’s way home. Before you order labels, be sure to read more about it here.
3. The labels are top quality. From Oliver’s Labels: “Since November 2007 we perfected our top-secret method of printing full-color graphics on vinyl (When we first started OliversLabels.com, our labels were made of polyester). Our labels are completely waterproof and incredibly durable. In fact, we guarantee that our printing will never rub off.”
In addition to makeup, I’ve branded the underside of potluck dishes, storage boxes and more. In fact, I was recently at a party, and toted a label along to affix to my plastic drinking cup. You can believe my snazzy little Pucci label was the talk of the party!
Oliver’s Labels can be purchased online or via telephone at 1-800-398-2060. For a limited time, shipping is FREE on orders over $30.
One lucky reader will win a $40 gift card to Oliver’s Labels! To enter, simply jump online and find your favourite design. Then leave a comment here telling us what it is.
You can also qualify for extra entries! Remember, you must leave a separate comment for each. You can:
(1) Follow my blog, Listen to Lena! (2 extra entries!)
(2) “Like” Listen to Lena! on Facebook
(3) NEW Follow Listen to Lena! on Twitter
(4) “Like” Oliver’s Labels on Facebook
(5) Follow Oliver’s Labels on Twitter
(6) Tweet daily: Please use this Oliver’s Labels Giveaway Tweet.
I’ll draw for a winner on August 21st. Good luck everybody!