Note: The following giveaway is open to Canadians only.
Three words: BEST. IDEA. EVER.
Q: What do you do if you’d love to try out the poshest brands in makeup, fragrance, body and hair care – but don’t know where to begin? Or, don’t have the money to splurge?
Luxe Box is a Canadian monthly subscription service that delivers 3-5 deluxe-sized beauty samples to your doorstep in a chic box. The samples, often deluxe or full-sized, have been hand-picked by a team of beauty experts who aim to select the highest quality, on-trend products from luxury and elite brands.
Luxe Box is just $12 per month – but can contain a total value of $50 or more!
Receiving a Luxe Box is as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Sign up with a monthly, quarterly or yearly membership. I would recommend starting with a 1 or 3 month membership to get a feel for the service and products, and then – hello! Treat yourself to a year, baby!
2. Create a beauty profile so your Luxe Box can be customized to your skin type and tone (where applicable).
3. Wait with bated breath for your Luxe Box to arrive, and have yourself a merry little beauty fest! Luxe Box is the perfect just because gift (who wouldn’t love to receive a surprise in the mail?) and at $120, an annual subscription for yourself, or a favourite gal in your life, doesn’t exactly break the bank either. How I wish the Luxe Box had been around years ago for my bridesmaids gifts – it would have been an awesome way to say thank you – month after month!
Also, think about what you spend $12 on in a given month. I just spent that today parking downtown for 2.5 hours! Instead, set aside six toonies and try out some of the most sought after products from Clinique, Elizabeth Grant, Balmshell, Bobbi Brown, Christian Dior and more. LOVE that you have the opportunity to sample deluxe-sized luxury goods for a fraction of the cost.
I received the most awesome Luxe Box by Loose Button!
|THE OH-SO-CHIC BOX|
|PRODUCT INSERT DESCRIBES CONTENTS AND USES|
|WOOT! FULL-SIZED LAURA MERCIER EYE COLOR!|
Pictured Above, from left to right: Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, Laura Mercier Eye Colour in Rosé (Full Size), Joico Colour Therapy Restorative Styling Oil and Consonant Organic Foaming Face Wash (Full Size).
From Loose Button: “Finally you can say goodbye to those pushy sales people at the cosmetic counter and stop wasting your money on pricey products that just end up in the garbage. Luxe Box by Loose Button is fundamentally changing the way consumers are trying and discovering beauty products.” Agreed!
Join by July 31, 2011 to get your August Luxe Box! Click here to view membership options and pricing. Luxe Box by Loose Button is currently available in Canada only.
One lucky Listen to Lena! reader will win a Deluxe Luxe Box for August, which includes the contents of the August Luxe Box plus additional products handpicked by Loose Button’s beauty experts! (Value $100)
To enter, check out the brands that Loose Button is (and is working on) partnering with, and then leave a comment here with three (3) other brands you’d love to see in a Luxe Box.
You can also qualify for extra entries! Remember, you must leave a separate comment for each. You can:
(1) Follow my blog, Listen to Lena! (2 extra entries!)
(2) “Like” Listen to Lena! on Facebook
(3) NEW Follow Listen to Lena! on Twitter
(4) “Like” Loose Button on Facebook
(5) Follow Loose Button on Twitter
(6) Tweet daily: Please use this Luxe Box by Loose Button Giveaway Tweet.
I’ll draw for a winner on August 7th. Good luck everybody!